Date(s) - 05/17/2015
Pure Gold Stables
Join us on May 17 for a Galloping, Pace, and Steeplechase Clinic!
This clinic is designed for riders who are interested in learning more about proper galloping position, pace, and the thrill of the ‘chase.’ Achieve speeds of 350, 450, and 520mpm on our 5/8-mile track. The clinic will include a discussion and demonstration led by USEA ICP-certified trainers, Kyle and Jackie Smith. Demonstration includes position, speed, and balance training with simulated steeplechase fence jumps.
Open House Activities include:
• Saddle fitting with Julie Weitzel *
• Amy Swank, equine massage therapist *
• Marissa Greenslade, equine chiropractor *
• Tack swap with Discount Stable
• Seminars and demonstrations
• Dressage demonstration with guest rider Charlotte Bayley and Connemara stallion Blue Ridge Monroe
• Lecture by Dr. Corey Paradine, Cleveland Equine Clinic
• Vendor product demos
• Kids activities
* call for appointment
There is no gate fee and the public is invited to join us for a day-long open house. For more information, contact Laura Kosiorek, equine manager.
Clinic fee: $50 | Day stalls: $20