Date(s) - 05/08/2016
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Pure Gold Stables
Judge: Amy Rothe-Hietter (L)
This is a schooling show and a ‘fix a test’ clinic. It’s a great opportunity for horses and or riders who are new to competing or those who just what to improve their competition rides in a low key environment. Each competitor will be scheduled 1/2 hour time slot which includes riding the first test, receiving a critique and assistance from the judge, Amy Rothe-Hietter on problem spots immediately followed by the second test if entered.
Amy is an active participant in the local dressage community, serving as president president of Ohio Dressage Society, board member of Mid-Ohio Dressage Association, and has managed several local schooling shows. She has shown 3rd level dressage, and has graduated with distinction from the United States Dressage Federation’s “L“ program and has earned her USDF Bronze Medal. Amy brings her enthusiasm for horses and her riding expertise to teaching along with genuine sincerity and kindness for each individual rider. She has helped many students experience fun and success at their first horse show.
The times below are tentative and are subject to change.
Fix-A-Test Cost: $40.00
Additional Dressage Test: $20.00
Stabling: $25 per day or $45 per night, regardless of arrival and departure times. Stabling for the entire weekend is $65. Stabling is very limited. Please call (814) 434-0914 in advance for reservations. Shavings: $6 per bag
*Test scores will count towards 4-H, WPDA, and NODA points.*
A Note to Competitors:
- The Show Office is in the main barn next to the front door.
- The stabling barn is behind the main barn and indoor
- Parking is on limestone behind the stabling barn or on grass ** PLEASE SEE PARKING ATTENDANT FOR DIRECTIONS
- DRESSAGE WARM UP will be indoors
- FINAL warm up will be adjacent to dressage arena
- LUNGING will ONLY be permitted in the covered round pen
- Water for haul in parking can be found next to judge’s stand (there is a hydrant there)
- ALL CAR PARKING WILL BE OFF THE DRIVE PLEASE SEE PARKING ATTENDANT
- There will NOT be a food vendor on grounds for this show, please plan accordingly
- Current Coggins *required*
- Dressage Tests AND warm up will be in an all weather arenas